Freetorrent2 » Free software » AKVIS Plugins Collection 17 in 1 (Update 13.04.2012)

AKVIS Plugins Collection 17 in 1 (Update 13.04.2012)

news

24-07-2012, 23:57 | Posted by: js | Views: 28

AKVIS Plugins Collection 17 in 1 (Update 13.04.2012)

AKVIS Plugins Collection 17 in 1 (Update 13.04.2012) | 608 Mb

AKVIS Plugins Pack 17 - AKVIS Software will make you an artist, restorer, a magician and creative lichnost.Pri first time the program AKVIS, a surprisingly simple interface box and 5-6 buttons when you hover on them exhaustively talk about their functions.


It's just easy and clear, and only when working with programs AKVIS, the result is striking, and you begin to realize that all your pictures from landscape to still life, with no software AKVIS simply "dead". Basically means for the user to sit comfortably pull the lever (automatic transmission) and ride and enjoy, do not think and how it works.

It consists of:
• AKVIS HDRFactory v 2.0.323.8121
• AKVIS Magnifier v 5.5.967.8527
• AKVIS ArtWork v 6.0.1491.8030
• AKVIS NatureArt v 4.0.1197
• AKVIS MakeUp v 2.0.298.8188
• AKVIS Noise Buster v 8.0.2682.7927
• AKVIS ArtSuite v 7.5.2320
• AKVIS Retoucher v5.0.858.8386
• AKVIS Sketch v 13.0.2473.8439
• AKVIS Enhancer v13.0.1944.8492
• AKVIS Lightshop v 3.0.863.8196
• AKVIS Coloriage v 8.0.975.8190
• AKVIS Chameleon v 7.5.1677.8210
• AKVIS SmartMask v 3.0.1029.7644
• AKVIS Decorator v 3.0.538
• AKVIS MultiBrush v 5.5.1373.7644
• AKVIS Refocus v 1.5.198

Download:

netload.in
http://www.netload.in/datei20y7X6kL9u/17AKVPlug.rar.htm

↓ If you like this publication, please, share it ↓

HTML-link:
BB-link:
Direct link:

Comments (8)

Related news:
{related-news}
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.
#1 wrote: gijikashiyakaku (8 January 2012 10:25)
Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. AKVIS Plugins Collection 17 in 1 (Update 13.04.2012). The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
ICQ: --
#2 wrote: yokokosakisebi (28 February 2012 23:48)
I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. AKVIS Plugins Collection 17 in 1 (Update 13.04.2012). They are really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.
ICQ: --
#3 wrote: lipsmaxxprobal (3 July 2012 11:50)
Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade strategies with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.
ICQ: --
#4 wrote: HrgqDupr53 (10 July 2012 06:32)
Hi, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, thats in fact good, keep up writing.
ICQ: --
#5 wrote: threadanrenra (28 August 2012 01:20)
Hi, is it rite to only study from books not to pay a visit web for newest updates, what you say guys?
ICQ: --
#6 wrote: tynopocol (5 October 2012 00:29)
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!
ICQ: --
#7 wrote: tahages (2 November 2012 17:30)
Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this moreover taking time and precise effort to make a very good article however what can I say I procrastinate alot and on no account seem to get something done.
ICQ: --
#8 wrote: carpinteyrojqo (18 November 2012 04:04)
Hi there it's me Fiona, I am also visiting this website daily, this web page is truly fastidious and the viewers are really sharing fastidious thoughts.
ICQ: --

Information

Members of Гости cannot leave comments.

Social

Top news

Login

Registration
Lost password?

Calendar

«    September 2014    »
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
 

Vote

What is your favourite on js-dt.com?

Musics
Movies
E-Books
Softwares
Graphics
Games